Search results for query: *

1. game3524

Controversial opinions

Exactly. This is the primary reason why Johto feels a bit lackluster. Most of the main issues Ash faces are wrapped up in OI. I think I have mentioned it before, but GS getting delayed really ended up hurting the Johto arc. In an ideal world, most of the storylines in OI (mainly Charizard's arc...
  2. game3524

Controversial opinions

Yeah. The perfect example of this is with Ash's "depression" phase ( I won't use arc since that is an insult to arcs). The whole thing is just massively cringeworthy with Ash and Serena arguing like two 15 years old when in reality they are just a couple of 10 years and the issue that Ash is...
  3. game3524

Controversial opinions

Yeah, they could have kept Muk. But they made him into a gag pokemon. I don't think Krabby works as well given Squirtle was on the team.
  4. game3524

Controversial opinions

The lack of a 6th mon was a real problem in Kanto. Honestly, I think they should have bumped up Snorlax's capture to season one instead of waiting till season two.
  5. game3524

Controversial opinions

Butterfree's release was not a waste at all. In fact, that episode is one of the best written episodes in the entire saga IMO. The whole point was to highlight Ash's unselfishness and his bond with his pokemon. It is a very important character moment for Ash and I am glad the writers never...
Back
Top Bottom