Search results for query: *

1. game3524

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

They didn't completely drop it all. Misty's inferiority complex towards her sisters was there through out her time on the show. As for her development, they didn't drop it during Kanto. Her friendships with Ash and Brock helped her mellow out a bit and by the end of Johto, she is ready to go...
  2. game3524

Your are conflating goals with backstory (which is pointless since Misty had a goal and her motivations were defined quite early). Misty's backstory was clear from episode 7. She is the runt of her family and she basically leaves the gym to try to escape the shadows of her more well-known sisters.
  3. game3524

Misty and Iris are not similar at all. Iris is actually closer to Kanto Ash in terms of personality, she is nothing like Misty outside of bickering with Ash. Also saying Misty didn't have any backstory is BS.
  4. game3524

It won't. The Pokemon at the end of the day are the ones who really carry the show, not the human characters.
  5. game3524

I think some of you guys are setting yourselves to be really disappointed.
  6. game3524

What is the building in the Kanto portion of the poster? Is that suppose to be the Pokemon tower.
  7. game3524

It is too dark to be Vulpix.
  8. game3524

That isn't Vulpix, that is Espeon.
  9. game3524

The list so far of what I have seen (someone can correct me if I am wrong). Kanto trio Cyndaquil Unova trio Greninja Litten and Rowlet Galar Trio
  10. game3524

Is it me or are the Hoenn starters missing in the poster?
  11. game3524

She doesn’t come off as a go getter IMO. I think she will be cool and slightly aloof. While Ash will be the hyperactive one
  12. game3524

Aye, good eye.
  13. game3524

I think the Squirtle and Bulbasaur are Ash’s since there is no Charmander in sight (but there is a Charizard)
  14. game3524

The company didn't slap anyone in the face with this anime. The signs were there for weeks that this wasn't going to be like prior series.
  15. game3524

I don't think he has any of the starters.
  16. game3524

I wouldn't be surprised if the new girl is anime exclusive.
  17. game3524

Love Ash's new design if this true.
  18. game3524

SM is the most recent thing they did. That is more relevant then what they did from OS-XY. Also, it is not just SM, but their formula with movies changed. Anyway, they already hinted at the next series being different. The fact that streamlined the promotion is a change from what they normally...
  19. game3524

How I am I way off the mark? They could have remained more faithful to SM games and yet they didn’t. The AU movies were a break from what they had been doing for 20 years. Hell, how they are talking about the new series is break from what they done with each series since Johto.
  20. game3524

I don't see how it is hard to believe there will be substantial change. SM went away from the formula, as have the movies since 2017. Giving their track record the last couple of years, them doing a reboot or taking the next series into a different direction isn't a surprise to me.
Back
Top Bottom