Search results for query: *

1. game3524

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Agreed. I think some fans assumed by "episodic" that they mean't the new series would be more like an anthology series. But in reality, it will be structured a lot like it has always been (mainly self-contained, but still have some overarching long-term development.)
  2. game3524

View: https://m.imgur.com/9uKZG29
  3. game3524

I wonder if Mika (if she appears) ends up with Eevee.
  4. game3524

Go is from Kanto? Yeah, he isn't going anywhere for a while.
  5. game3524

This is going to be fun.
  6. game3524

There is no point being secretive about old characters returning since it is something many fans assume will happen anyway. It doesn't make any sense IMO to create a poster with very little call backs if calls backs is supposed to be a major selling point for the next series. It also wouldn't...
  7. game3524

It did and XY barely had any call backs. Using that as proof that old characters are returning is a big assumption. Anyway, if they wanted to make it clear that old characters are returning, they would be a ton more references on the poster and not in calendars. The first assumption many fans...
  8. game3524

It seems like your link isn't working, DynamicFusion
  9. game3524

I know Eevee is like Charizard these days and they just like sticking it in every merch, but I really hope that it is Gou's.
  10. game3524

How would exploring their backstories become a novelty? Some of the best episodes in the entire series (and they are not just in Kanto) are the Team Rocket focused episodes. IMO, they should definitely do more focus episodes regarding the Trio (that continues to flesh them out as characters)...
  11. game3524

I do hope we at least get the character driven TR episodes. Those were among the best episodes in the series.
  12. game3524

No thanks. We have had 3 girls get Eevee, let one of the boys get it this time around.
  13. game3524

I doubt it. I think it will go to Go (no pun intended).
  14. game3524

I wonder who gets Eevee this time around....
  15. game3524

I don't know why you keep telling people you don't care about Go. Not to be rude, they don't give a damn whether you care about Go or not. Pokemon exist to make money and right now Go (and the merchandise) makes them more money then the mainline games, so it makes sense that they would shift the...
  16. game3524

They aren't what drives the company when it comes to revenue though (that would be Go and the merchandise).
  17. game3524

The money is with Go, not the mainline games anymore.
  18. game3524

Agreed. It is SM with some tweaks (the biggest one being Ash's eyes). This is no different then the transition from BW to XY.
  19. game3524

They are mechas.
  20. game3524

I don’t see XY in any of the artwork. It just an updated version of SM.
Back
Top Bottom