Search results for query: *

1. game3524

Preview JN007: The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

I don't get constant butt jokes thing. Go has been treated like a butt monkey just like Ash. This past episode was a good example of it.
  2. game3524

Preview JN007: The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

You can generate hype by keeping it ambiguous. This episode is already the most talked about episode so far and that is due to the mystery around Ash's second Pokemon.
  3. game3524

The summary directly makes a reference to Gou's Scyther, so of course it is going to have it's VA listed over Charizard (if that is the Pokemon) since they are keeping it a surprise.
  4. game3524

Shinichiro Miki is Charizard's voice actor and he is on the list.
  5. game3524

I have a feeling that this episode is going hammer the point about type advantage not being everything. Maybe this episode highlights the difference between the boys again with Go being analytical (choosing Scyther based on type advantage) and Ash being intuitive. So maybe the "risk" in this...
  6. game3524

I don't think anyone made that assertion. My original point was that the Kanto starters, Greninja, and Rowlet were all included in merchandise for the anime (not the just the company, but merchandise to promote the show). Sceptile, Infernape, and other prominent Ash Pokemon were not, which is...
  7. game3524

Exactly. It would be one thing if there was some new Sceptile gacha figure or he was featured in some of the various new sticker books and puzzles, but there has been nothing so far.
  8. game3524

This is just false. There has been some promotion that gives you an idea of which Pokemon are going to appear early on in the series. -Mr. Mime was included in some of the early gacha toys and look Mr. Mime is one of the supporting characters. -Scyther has appeared in some merchandise and...
  9. game3524

It is not about actively hiding anything, they just haven't promoted anything outside of the Kanto starters, Greninja, and Rowlet when it comes to Pokemon Ash has captured. Like Silktree pointed, Scyther being one of Go's main was kind of predictable given the merchandise that is out and the bug...
Back
Top Bottom