Search results for query: *

1. game3524

World Championships in the anime

I think it was a combination of a Pokemon GO and movies 20-22 being pretty successful. Pokemon GO is a big money maker for the company and movies 20-22 showed that nostalgia sells.
  2. game3524

I am not saying Ash should look like a novice, but having an early setback would be good IMO. It makes the goal feel bigger and the path more difficult.
  3. game3524

One thing I hope happens to Ash is he gets destroyed in his first tournament. He needs a "welcome to the big leagues" moment and I think not doing well would serve him (and the story/goal for that matter...) well. He was very nonchalant about how difficult this may be when Go was explaining...
  4. game3524

Misty has a much higher chance of showing up then Paul. None of the the anime-created rivals have much of a chance showing up IMO. It will be Elite Four, Champions, and prominent Gym Leaders IMO. I do agree that Gary could show up though, but we shall see.
  5. game3524

Yeah, I doubt we see the Tobias, Pauls, or Harrisons of the world. The participants will most likely be notable game characters (ex. Brock, Misty, Cynthia, Agatha etc.). The real treat IMO is going to be the notable characters that didn't get to debut in their own respective series. Karen...
  6. game3524

Yeah, if they are going to set up another dream killer, it would likely be the generation 9 champion, not an old character like Cynthia.
Back
Top Bottom