• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. game3524

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

That is true, they can do whatever they want. But I feel like they would avoid it here since I don't think they are getting some kind of mandate to bring Serena back.
  2. game3524

Because it wouldn’t be a satisfying outcome for the character. I don’t even like Serena and I think the crush was cheap bait, but even I would feel bad for fans of her and her ship if that were to happen.
  3. game3524

Dawn is kind of doing what in theory Serena, and May for that matter, could do if they were brought back. Which is a problem since it would be redundant. Also, the crush is an issue. Serena liking Ash is fine, the problem is she already confessed. So Ash would have to either reciprocate or...
  4. game3524

Because it is not that interesting IMO. Ash battling a bunch of yahoos in the lower rounds isn't something that needs a ton of focus and having him battle a bunch of gym leaders in the lower classes devalues returning characters in the higher classes. On top of that, Pokemon isn't just about the...
  5. game3524

I don't think the writers really cared about the Normal/Super classes. IMO, I think the writers realized that Ash really shouldn't have to start from the bottom, but they have to do it. So they use the lower classes to do a little development for some members of Ash's team and threw in a couple...
  6. game3524

So is it safe to say that was Ash's Corphish in the opening?
  7. game3524

The restrictions thing is overblown IMO. It all comes down to whether or not the writers want to reintroduce that character. Replacing May's VA may be taboo there, but if they really wanted to bring her back, they would have replaced VA like they did with Oak.
  8. game3524

I think they are keeping it vague because they honestly don't know yet.
  9. game3524

I am not sure about that. They have been hyping Ash facing Leon, not beating him.
  10. game3524

Alain was brought it to tie in the Flare arc with the main series (which was the actually climax of the XY series, not the league. The writers never gave damn about that given how rushed and short it was). He wasn't created to be a dream killer like Tobias was.
  11. game3524

Being a Pokemon Master really never had anything to do with winning the league. The staff don't even define what a Pokemon Master is and purposely keep it vague because it is just a plot device to keep Ash going.
  12. game3524

It seems like we will see more prominent game characters. I hope to see more elite four members and trainers that did not get to appear in their own series (like Janine, Karen etc.). As for rivals like Paul, I really don't care that much. Ash beat him already, so it is hard for me to get...
  13. game3524

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Pokemon_cojp/status/1316650125385781248 They did a similar sort of thing prior to the start of the new series by rebroadcasting the first 12 episode of Kanto, so I am not sure this means anything.
  14. game3524

Nostalgia. It is not that different from them showcasing each companion in every special they do to kick off a new series.
  15. game3524

I think will start to see a lot more older characters in 2021.
  16. game3524

I don’t find it odd since they basically did the same thing with the BW companions. I am meh on the Alola gang returning. Lillie is the only one that has any story potential left. Hopefully, Kiawe is participating in the WC, that would at least be something.
Back
Top Bottom