Search results for query: *

1. game3524

Preview JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

I don't know how you can say they are struggling with pace and development without knowing how long the series will go on for. Also, the Bea plot hasn't stalled at all. He will face her again in the hyper class.
  2. game3524

Iris being league champion? I kneel. Seriously though, I had a suspicion that they were sticking closer to game lore given the designs of Gary, Lance, Iris etc then what had happened in the anime series. If I am correct, this could have some serious implications on other characters.
  3. game3524

We don't know if Lance is participating this time around (he was runner up in the prior Coronation Series). But I see no reason why Lance wouldn't compete again. Raihan seems like a given since he fought Leon in this year's Coronation Series. Speaking of the Master 8, I hope they throw some...
  4. game3524

Yeah and they are already have a built in excuse for slowing things down. There are only 90 people in the Hyper Class. So movement isn't going to be nearly as rapid as it was in the lower classes.
  5. game3524

I am not sure about that. They can have him beat Iris and then lose to Gary, which could highlight the gap between the two tiers. Edit: Nevermind
Back
Top Bottom