• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. G

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. As has been said previously, same type attacks on the same pokemon are unnecessary, your magmar does not need both fireblast and flamethrower, flamethrower should do the trick as it should be strong enough (making up in power for the many misses a...
  2. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. i completely agree
  3. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. GAMEARTIST: for your gliscor; definitly Swords Dance as its attacks are all physical and use Aerial Ace, Sky Attack isn't worth the trouble^ and magic1636, why have so many different attacks for the same type, try to diversify! And counter your...
  4. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I see a little more clearly now. Giga-drain, you think? it isn't very good except against weaknesses, besides an item can compensate for the recoil damage. About Houndoom, what do you guys propose? And btw, about roost and venomoth i mentioned that it...
  5. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Thank you very much! i followed your advice for Abomasnow. And it seems quite good indeed. As for Houndoom, Nasty plot seems like a good move to up the special attack, but then there's Sunny day that potentially links with Solar beam. Please judge for...
  6. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Please rate the following pokemon and their movesets: Lucario Lvl 63 -Shadow claw -Iron tail -Close combat -Swords dance Togekiss 63 -Shockwave -Flamethrower -Sky attack -Yawn Whiscash 62 -Zen Headbutt -Surf -Earthquake -Rest Please help me complete...
Back
Top Bottom