Search results for query: *

1. G

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Fudgenuggets: Yeah I understand if its a pain to get certain pokemon but if you can somehow get it done I highly recommend it. My suggestions were assuming that you could look at the entire pokedex and just pick and choose any pokemon you want. Of...
  2. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Badalcristiano: Lol, I don't know what post you are responding because to your response is almost totally unrelated to my original post. All I am saying is this: If you are going to pick a fire pokemon, why pick an average fire pokemon like...
  3. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Some easy changes to ur teams would be -replacing feraligatr with kingdra, -replacing rapidash with arcanine, -replacing typhlosion with arcanine, -replacing gyarados with kingdra, -not using Noctowl at all, -not using Tyranitar (sandstorm messes...
  4. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. If you have a choice for which fire, water, or grass pokemon you want to use why would you pick the starter pokemon? Their are much better pokemon of all 3 types out there. The starters are just average. (and by the way I wouldn't use grass pokemon...
Back
Top Bottom