Search results for query: *

1. glik

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Linking to the Archives categories is so we don't have pages of just hundreds of images.
  2. glik

Categories would work for that. The tree/smashable rock/boulder should be visible on the layout images or mentioned in the Geography sections.
  3. glik

I'm not having a problem. Are you maybe not hitting the [hide] entirely due to the Dragon color blending in with the hyperlink?
  4. glik

We only list moves only learned through breeding in the boxes.
  5. glik

Done.
  6. glik

The TCG and anime pages have no relevancy to ORAS, they should really be unlocked. And user talk pages too; I don't want to have to send an email just to tell somebody I caught a typo they missed.
  7. glik

We already have the Global Link artwork on the items' respective pages. We're missing the bag sprites (and other things like Mega Evolution menu sprites) because we apparently don't have a reliable source that will allow us to use them.
  8. glik

This is for the slightly larger suggestions, right? I brought this up to Adyniz but it was after he stepped down or went on vacation or whatever it is he did, so I thought to check here for a thread like this and here I am. General idea is: searching through merchandise is a tad difficult, how...
Back
Top Bottom