Search results for query: *

1. G

Generation IV Remake Speculation

except those "surprises" are removed from their contexts. if you include the outside factors, none of these are actually Game Freak consciously making decisions that will catch fans off guard so much as choices that will bring in the most $$$ that just happen to deviate what they've done before...
  2. G

this is different from Game Freak's current MO....how?
  3. G

then again, FRLG's pokedex happened. at the end of the day though, Gen 4 probably makes for the hardest remakes since DP is so bad on its own that remaking them without taking everything but the plot of Platinum is a choice.
  4. G

i agree. Nintendo's never been one to release a hot feature only for future iterations of that console to drop it to serve as a sort of price reduction. Nintendo's brand is and p much has always been family friendly gaming. the Switch definitely is targeting kids, but is also making a better...
  5. G

wasn't that the guy that said that SM was going to be the start of a reboot (or whatever that mess was) of Pokemon? hm. credibility aside, i think it'd be obvious that DPPT remakes are coming at some point; it's too easy of a cash grab to pass on. "references" in the games be damned.
  6. G

unless there was a rumored Alolan game being developed for the Switch that would bridge that gap. ;) a new generation needs new Pokemon and a new region. it is not based (entirely) on the console and migration. for what it's worth, six to seven does not introduce a new migration method and yet...
  7. G

with respects to Pokemon at least, i think you'd find that the developer logic is the only logic that matters. after all, why does the Pokemon Mansion team clone Mew to make the most powerful Pokemon and not Arceus? or any of the other box legendaries?
  8. G

death to poffin-baking and its eternal scratching of my screen, pls.
  9. G

i think they're referring to the multiverse and not varying timelines.
  10. G

problem is though is that that is not really a pattern so much as a coincidence. for example, of course Gen I wouldn't be remade for GBC: it could already be played on one, no one really wanted a remake (yet), and the stuff from it was largely attainable in GSC and with trading between RBY and...
  11. G

'open design and exploration' aren't worth a damn when over half of the routes are bland and even more on rails than future games. here's some fixes of the top of my head: 1) give Canalave City a facelift. it's supposed to be built on a canal.......BUT THERE ISN'T A FUCKING CANAL IN THE CITY...
  12. G

but what if a) how it was meant to be experienced is not what you think it is or b) GameFreak thinks Sinnoh should be experienced in a different way? undeniably Sinnoh needs to be touched. its content is really clustered for a game. seriously. there's a shitton of shit 1-5, it starts to peter...
  13. G

i highly doubt they're going to start doing re-remakes. imagine the future Gen IX (VIII?) when they'd have to remake XY, ORAS, and FRLG 3.0.....then imagine that snowball into further generations. not to mention it'd over-saturate their already fairly saturated product line. Kanto has already...
  14. G

i doubt it. Team Galactic doesn't/didn't have as much of an identity crisis as Team Aqua and Magma did (tbh). at best i think they'd get some update artwork (a la Team Aqua grunts), but nothing too major.
  15. G

and that's why i think it could go either way. if GameFreak truly believes (believed?) that no one would appreciate Hoenn's frontier, then, following their line of thinking, there's really no reason to add Sinnoh's frontier since it's even less popular. of course, on the other side it could...
  16. G

i wouldn't be so quick to jump to that conclusion. given the negative feedback they got from excluding Hoenn's Battle Frontier (no matter how legitimate their excuse was), i'd be surprised if Sinnoh's Battle Frontier wasn't included. though i honestly suppose i'll be surprised either way...
  17. G

and it's 2015 so if you really want to catch them all, you can figure out the internet and odds are you have both Gen VI games anyways. if not, tough titty, #tbh . from a business perspective, there's really little to no reason to add a certain feature just because some sap in Bumfuck Nowhere...
  18. G

Green and Blue are not the same games and Blue is not just a renaming of Green. the international Red and Blue versions are actually based off of the Japanese Blue version's engine with the same version exclusives as the original Red and Green. as for adding Yellow features, there really aren't...
  19. G

1) maybe it's because i haven't touched my Crystal copy in a while but, i'm at least 88 percent certain that Masuda's first game directed was Ruby and Sapphire. (he was simply a composer for Crystal and Assistant Director for Gold and Silver.) assuming so, it does make sense for him to want Ruby...
  20. G

i'm curious as to how that would turn out, given that Origins (which essentially copy and pasted RGB's story and added in Mega) as well as ORAS have had minimal changes due to Mega Evolution. at this point, the remakes are driven largely by fan demand. FRLG were remade due to lack of...
Back
Top Bottom