• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. G

Generation VI: The Future

it's either Gen VI (or off-chance 6.5) title that includes Zygarde forms with Zygarde 'front and center' and with Volcanion and Magiana as events, or a Gen VII game with Magiana as the first mythical. Zygarde is a Kalos Pokemon and it will either be featured or it won't.
  2. G

i honestly doubt it. there might be some easter eggs related to Kalos (similar how Kalos has a bunch of easter eggs from the other regions), but i highly doubt there'd be a formal connection between the Gen 6 and 7 regions
  3. G

how would you explain though why this southern Kalos, which is still Kalos....just more south, uses a different Pokedex from the north? not knowing of the legendaries cannot be an adequate explanation given that if Kalos's Pokedex can be programmed for legendaries from far off regions, why can't...
  4. G

but it wouldn't account for its apparent reverence in a supposed southern Kalos or its general mystical nature (enough to get at least two journalists interested in it).
  5. G

i would posit that a new generation occurs when a new region with its own eight new gym leaders is introduced. this covers the introduction of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos as the markers of a new generation. so even if the Sevii Islands are classified as a region they would fail...
  6. G

out of curiosity, anyone know what Project AZOTH is called in the original Japanese?
  7. G

BW and BW2 are best described as DSi 'enhanced' (albeit minorly so). at best, there would be some small features that would take advantage of the New 3DS (perhaps better 3D given the New 3DS's following 3d), but otherwise it would not really 3DS exclusive or even sort of a 'best played on a...
  8. G

@!Z!: though i think some of that could be attributed to flavor text? Arcanine can run 6,200 miles in a day and yet it is slower than Dodrio who can only run up to 40 MPH? Espurr not only cannot control its power, but its power can decimate anything within 300 feet.....and yet it has the same...
  9. G

because it would be like making a DSi exclusive game. why make a New 3DS game when you can make a 3DS game (albeit perhaps an enhanced experience on the 3ds)? @Mehrunes_Bagon: CoroCoro says it's a mythical Pokemon. #rip
  10. G

because CoroCoro typically doesn't reveal games (and iirc it only revealed Platinum)? Magiana's appearance doesn't really mean anything since it's a mythical Pokemon. we cannot simply conclude that we must be going to to Gen VII or even that Gen 6.5 is going to be a thing.
  11. G

i don't really think Magiana really rules that out.
  12. G

plot twist: Magiana is Kalos's 600 BST mythical
  13. G

Then it probably doesn't have that many implications, tbh
  14. G

If it's just a mythical pokemon, I have doubts of what it is supposed to indicate.
  15. G

Interesting.
  16. G

because marketing is typically done for those that aren't otherwise paying attention. they don't need to tell you (the general you) to pay attention to CoroCoro because you are already probably paying attention to it.
  17. G

???? don't people claim that BW BW2 are some of the hardest entries in the series tho????
  18. G

still no. they're just some stupid meme that the community embraced to stifle anyone that would dare have personal preferences of or opinions (heavens forbid) on certain generation's designs. not to mention the concept is such a two-way street. like if a Genwunner is someone who is loath to the...
  19. G

says who? i also don't think you understand how marketing and advertising works. genwunners aren't real
  20. G

it suppose it really depends on where you'd intend to open N. Kalos then. too early and the hard cap is pointless. too late and the hard cap becomes boring and needlessly restrictive. ultimately i don't think it'd be possible to have a S. Kalos expansion in neither the Johto-Kanto fashion nor...
Back
Top Bottom