Search results for query: *

1. G

Trailers and News Discussion

oh no, i adore A-Diglett/Dugtrio. i fully intend on using one in my first run.
  2. G

we know Red speaks because of Copycat in Saffron. the protags aren't truly silent, we just don't see what they say.
  3. G

well i don't know if that's what the text translates to, but that's the screen that appeared after the clearing Totem Gumshoos and getting Normalium Z in the NicoNico stream.
  4. G

well in the context of those battles, Red and Blue had a different background from the Battle Tree background so i imagine that was a sort of pre-Battle Tree battle. deciduous + eye. drop the -ous in deciduous and make Decidueye. it's a soft c if that's any help as well.
  5. G

Grass/Ghost was definitely something i didn't see coming.
  6. G

probably here. there are few repeated buildings in Alola, that we can see on the artwork at least. the visible ones appear to be the malasada chain, the police stations, and the Slaking "motel." all three have at least two scattered about the region. but the building i linked to isn't unique...
  7. G

Ilima has the clover thing as his earring. Top notch being colored matches the rest meaning that it is in fact not an indicator of which island.
  8. G

one of the ign reviews makes it out as something similar to The Roost from Animal Crossing.
  9. G

i bet Ilima will be formally revealed. would explain the Slaking Motels? at least?
  10. G

it's really not all that similar. they have a pike with jewel element somewhat in common, but that's about the end of it. that doesn't even consider the fact that there are notable differences anyways (re: Arceus's is a part of its body whereas Type:Null's is a part of a helmet; Type:Null's...
  11. G

Why are people thinking that Type:Null is supposed to 'counter' certain legendaries? The flavor text for it that we have, as I recall, says it only needs to be strong like them. Honestly I would say the reasonable implication is that Aether, not believing in the pretty mythical Pokémon, created...
  12. G

float stone. jp name is pumice stone which is what that name is in spanish.
  13. G

i don't really think it's all that fair to write everything else when it's not really....everything else. the pacing may have been tight and focused, but it was also formulaic. every badge played out like a chapter that followed this generic structure: 1) an encounter with Cheren; 2) an...
  14. G

Brionne yaaaaas
  15. G

there shouldn't be any tech, storage, or experience issues, but to me it seems a bit impractical to not only create Alola from scratch but then also redesign Kalos in its near entirety to match the new gridless overworld, let alone any other design philosophy Alola may have began (such as a...
  16. G

i don't really see how that's the "only" logical answer when, given that there are Zygarde cells in Alola, that it's likely there's a encounter of sorts with a Power Construct Zygarde. plus, if Kalos were to be in SM, why have Sina and Dexio touring through Alola?
  17. G

well that's interesting
  18. G

i mean, Mega Evolution was a big plot device (even if a McGuffin) in XYORAS and yet you'd find Mega Stones wherever. Battle House to Battle Maison makes sense given that maison is French for house. Expansion to Absorption may be more of a nod to how Absorption draws from a mosquito, which...
  19. G

i'm bummed that jp gets all these cool trailers that actually show off a bit of the game and all that the international folks are saddled with are the rushed gameplay clips. :'(
  20. G

guess Sun/Moon really will use time that isn't irl time, right? edit: nope, double checked the site. maybe one day. :'(
Back
Top Bottom