Search results for query: *

1. G

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

well, probably not then
  2. G

i definitely didn't consider that angle. with that information and that screenshot comparison i doubt it a bit more now, though i suppose there's always room for errors and inconsistency.
  3. G

well these would be reference sheets for anime, would they not? Silvally being 7'7" is of less importance there, i would think. if it is fake, it is a well-made one. the big downside i can see is that the information the rumor has is more or less all "duh" type information.
  4. G

Oh, I hadn't noticed any dates on the corporate site's postings. Hm. At any rate, all the postings are two days old and yet the only one not on corporate's site is the 3D one (unless it's the motion programmer). Of course, If the postings are somewhat old, it only goes to show how slow...
  5. G

Perhaps. I'm not really invested rehardless. Any possible outcome is fine by me. Perhaps Stars was shelved once Nintendo saw the first results for the Switch? Maybe it's coming next year? Maybe never? We don't know and I don't care. On my phone so I can't send you the link. The job for a 3D...
  6. G

And? The point was that ultimately nothing has become of that job posting. It's pretty clear that we're not likely getting a Switch game right now, let alone a game this year at all. Considering that what looks to be the same posting on GameFreak's website doesn't even mention working on a 3DS...
  7. G

i'm not sure why hiring is indicative of anything other than Game Freak hiring. let's not forget that in what, March? April?, they were hiring a 3D modeler on the Wii U-PSP Vita level. that's clearly not materialized into anything. let's also not forget that that posting explicitly said that...
  8. G

considering that they don't even list the actual salary, i don't find it out of the ballpark to think that the "main title is 3DS rpg" is just a rehash from previous hiring requests.
  9. G

....like how PokeBank had two additional, never-released Pentagon games?
  10. G

but they could've been saying it to throw us off
  11. G

your number means nothing and it shows that you clearly missed the point i was trying to make. so i'll reiterate it: Fire Emblem was saved from cancellation through Awakening, which barely sold over a million copies. Nintendo invests fairly heavily in Xenoblade, a series that has yet to sell...
  12. G

your post from yesterday literally uses a "GameFreak has never done it" argument in "main series games are never made for home consoles." does time really move that fast for you? so three bits: 1) sales: focusing on sales is pointless. GameFreak games sell well. could you tell me what a flop...
  13. G

at least it'd be easily disproven.
  14. G

so literally the same reason we get remakes? Game Freak pandering to the $$$ in Gen (X) nostalgia?
  15. G

that's a pointless distinction to make since the reality of most "story reasons" behind certain form changes is that they're simply throw away responses to why you couldn't have said form originally.
  16. G

if we're going to be pedantic, it's 567. still has one of the highest Attack stats in the game even if you consider Megas and Legendaries. of course, it's BST is also depressed by having non-existent defenses. and again, the concept stands: hits hard, terrible ability that makes it unusable...
  17. G

and yet Gen V also introduced Archeops which is a member of the same "high BST, crippling ability" family as Regigigas and Slaking. Non-Truant Slaking would be bearable, however the problem is that like Mega Kangaskhan, non-Truant Slaking would be incredibly centralizing. per VGC rulesets (and...
  18. G

with some people's attitudes towards it they really should call it Pokemon Salt.
  19. G

the point of doing a third version would be to alienate as few people as possible while also ensuring that there's at least something decent for the Switch when it comes out. GameFreak working on games ahead of time doesn't preclude it from being a third version/companion version/HD port.
  20. G

although that can also be attributed to Game Freak not wanting its headliners to be not-Pokemon....Pokemon. and as i've brought up before, all the Ultra Beasts share an identical metallic-sounding resonance at the end of their cry. this sound appears also at the end of the Cosmog line's cries as...
Back
Top Bottom