Search results for query: *

1. G

[SPOILERS] The story of Sun&Moon

hm, guess i need to double-down on my XY lore. oh well. tbf the Aether-Skull alliance seems very twist for the sake of a twist. there's virtually no (if not actually no) references to it until the alliance being made public and it strikes me as a bit odd that Gladion would defect from Aether--...
  2. G

where do people get this from? Xerneas and Yveltal were simply used as a massive battery (over the multiple-Pokemon battery when originally fired) for the Ultimate Weapon.
  3. G

well for what it's worth, the Pokedex also says Lunala is (perhaps) the female evolution of Cosmog despite in-game appearing genderless (which we know can't be a breeding consideration since there are tags for that). that contradiction would point towards Game Freak not wanting their headliners...
  4. G

doesn't the Malie City Library confirm that Lunala and Solgaleo came from a different dimension? i don't remember the text off the top of my head, but i could've sworn it mentioned that they said that a hole appeared in the sky and Lunala/Solgaleo popped out of it. i suppose that doesn't confirm...
  5. G

they are given no attention in-game at all. they are not referenced to or spoken of at all.
  6. G

it's Pokemon's MO. when a character is done, they're just written off to go do something else. it's a fairly common writing thing even beyond Pokemon. done with a character? put them on a bus or "bus."
Back
Top Bottom