Search results for query: *

1. G

What did you NOT like about Sun&Moon?

i mean, the game doesn't prevent you from using them so i don't understand all this "but they're not registered" nonsense yall going on about. the national dex existing doesn't prevent you from cheesing the completionism either, so the complaint comes off as.....very trivial.
  2. G

i mean, the national dex has done nothing for a long time. even with it removed the Shiny Charm is earned by completing the Alola Dex.
  3. G

i mean they did have the idea for the original Grand (Grand?) Trial. you just had a rematch against the four Kahunas. i think the reason they changed it is because you would have just fought against two of the four, the same two of the four that are absent in the Elite 4. i think they just went...
  4. G

i thought we left this behind in 2016. pls.
  5. G

tbf at this point it just seems like you hate/dislike XY and Kalos. period. full-stop. no qualifier. no hypothetical unreleased third version would have redeemed it for you because put simply this is a statement that is just........wrong? i suppose you're welcome to exclude all these empty areas...
  6. G

then use False Swipe and some variation of sleep instead. higher catch rate modifier anyways. also avoid Pressure and Intimidate (i think there's another one too) and spamming SE moves on the SOS mons as that will also increase the rate at which a Pokemon calls for help.
  7. G

i mean, you being biased and Game Freak being biased aren't mutually exclusive. you spent this lengthy paragraph talking about how unfair it is that new Pokemon are brushed aside for old Pokemon but.......... no wait, you pretty much just harped on Gen I Pokemon vs the rest. whether you like it...
  8. G

i don't see how Decidueye's spread is any less awkward than say Blaziken's. also i wouldn't really say min-maxing is really "an exaggerated microcosm" of what other generations have already done anyways.
  9. G

you can fly anywhere tho.....
  10. G

or the smarter explanation that doesn't even have to be theoretical: gameplay and story segregation.
  11. G

casual as in it has no significant impact on the lore. things that don't have a real impact on the lore (ie., casual): Heahea City being founded by trainers from Kanto and Johto, Kanto having lots of Pokemon (some of those being Alolan introduced lumped in with them) in Alola. things that aren't...
  12. G

and that individual is wrong too. casual references to Kanto, such as, say, the general high occurrence of Pokemon from Kanto is not pandering because it's nothing new. Kanto almost always (exception being Gen V, although a chunk of Unovans are built off of concepts that Gen I did so) makes up...
  13. G

pandering, or really fanservice, is not a benign, un-impactful reference that at least has some sort of sensibility. it's straight-up dumb to say that Heahea and Malie are pandering because it at least makes sense. a real example of pandering? Red and Blue being the bosses of the Battle Tree...
  14. G

okay, but do you really know what pandering is though?
  15. G

mostly nitpicks tbh but: 1) didn't like ride pokemon: i'm not opposed to the concept, but i didn't particularly care for the fact that it came at the cost of removing some fairly benign key items/mechanics (such as the bike) as well as change for the not-worse-but-also-not-better in the fishing...
Back
Top Bottom