• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. G

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

this is such a flimsy argument. the story changes are overall minute and could have easily been packaged as a post-game episode that they've grown fond of. the changes are there so Game Freak can justify selling a half-assed game, full price. also Nebby is not a gift in USUM, you've gotta...
  2. G

i think there's a difference between "did you like emerald y/n" and releasing a game that's essentially 40 dollar DLC that isn't even worth 40 dollars. but i guess-- not to come at anyone particular in the thread because i know it's not the case for everyone-- when you're not paying for the...
  3. G

then i did miss something.
  4. G

Nanu doesn't have his on in his brief scene with Guzzlord either. dunno why a single player thingo would be confined to the wifi zone. unless i missed something?
  5. G

that person did a good job, but there's definitely a few things they didn't consider: 1) that building in Hau'Oli is probably the Battle Agency. the buildings in SM were dummies that did nothing so something that would likely require a large space investment (much like the Battle Royal Arena)...
  6. G

Grass isn't a unique typing so.... sounds fake. also, "you have to catch it?" guess i won't because it's not real.
  7. G

remaking a PWT would necessitate over seventy models (and accompanying art). it's not likely we'll ever have one again.
  8. G

the format that allows installation of games (and other software) to a 3DS
  9. G

the totem-sized pokemon wouldn't be new assets so that makes approx 0 sense.
  10. G

i've thought about that a shade too partially because in that same trailer you can see Lillie being chased by Aether employees in the beginning as well. aren't they supposedly replaced by URS? even still, given the fairly popular reception around title defense there's nothing stopping them from...
  11. G

again: no evidence to support that this is an alternate "one year later" story (Hau still hasn't started his Island Challenge, Lillie is still fleeing Aether). the JP trailers seem to indicate that, again, the League is new and you are the first champion (and even further they've yet to...
  12. G

why would it take them until XY to be upset about mythical datamining? plus, they always revealed them as if they were new anyways. on the other half, i would probably go with the more optimistic UB Burst was made back during SM but they wanted to make it better, although the other reasonable...
  13. G

on the other hand....Cofagrigus
  14. G

"UB Alpha made by Wicke" ....what? that doesn't make sense.
  15. G

the wishlist has no misses yet; the one thing marked as wrong leaves out the leaker's qualifier of "but that won't happen :( " meaning that they knew it wasn't gone. this is contrasted with the Chinese 2.0 leak that has a mix of subjective information ("Lillie will surprise you"), piggybacked...
  16. G

the only problem is that the only thing the leak has "right" is the Rainbow Rocket stuff, which is somewhat tenuous considering that the USUM wishlist person beat them to it (and actually has verified info). there's zero indication that the game takes place in a world where you move a year later...
  17. G

as a slight tangent, this would also seem to point that Hau may be the champion. the rainbow rocket leak is corroborated by the USUM wishlist leak, which said that Hau would pull a Blue.
  18. G

well that was an interesting twist. surprised then that more new Alolan forms hadn't cropped up.
  19. G

to top it off they'll name the shop AZOTH so we can start all over again
  20. G

it's not a will they won't they, it's simply that shiny locking is something fans hate...but there's no real practical way to know if something is shiny locked without access to the game. that combined with Arceus being capturable screams fake because as i said, it's a big twofer for fans. the...
Back
Top Bottom