Search results for query: *

1. G

Spoilers What do you NOT like about USUM?

i mean, the whole reason we have a league to begin with is because GF clearly couldn't come up with an interesting way to tie off the island challenge. even the given OG finale is just the elite four but only kahunas, which considering that we battle Hapu like five minutes before E4, makes sense...
  2. G

yeah the inaugural champion thing was fun and cute the first time but having no champion is just....zzzz. it'd've been so easy to just make it someone like Kahili too.
  3. G

i think actually 'ultra charging' the story would've done wonders for the game. just literally doing anything to make USUM seem more like a fresh experience through Alola would've redeemed the game in most people's eyes, i think. kinda as it was said in the other thread, i feel as if Game Freak...
  4. G

it's so weird that Lana and Kiawe's bland trials go unchanged yet Mallow's more interesting one was changed to basically the same thing but streamlined. very disappointing that most trials weren't on the level of Sophocles's.
Back
Top Bottom