Search results for query: *

1. G

SwSh Villain Team Speculation

these aren't really, you know, realistic though. should be clear that i was not implying that there was no possible way for Pokemon to make the story line work; i was saying that it would just make no sense within how Pokemon's narratives are presented. Pokemon just isn't that type of game. it's...
  2. G

medium is important for story. why don't you see many (any?) "rom com" video games? because it wouldn't make sense. additionally, corruption is a theme and a plot device; it doesn't make for a great central plot, especially when you take into consideration Pokemon. like, what is Rose going to be...
  3. G

i think they're saying it's any fandom, regardless of whether it's Pokemon (pre post inter whatever) or kpop or whatever.
  4. G

Team Yell is clearly not the primary antagonist and i already said in my post that Bede was shaping up to have that role. and even if Bede doesn't turn out to be an antagonist, it doesn't take much critical thinking to see that Team Yell probably (definitely) isn't meant to be the main villains...
  5. G

the biggest problem with a league corruption plot (although it would be a lovely parallel to actual FIFA), is that it's not a very 'tangible' story. what i mean by that is that it lacks that sort of momentum needed in a kids'/younger people's story. might make an interesting TV drama or book...
  6. G

well huh. i agree that most villainous teams have fewer higher-ups, but i'd rather have good and interesting higher-ups rather than Team We Have Eight Admins, whose only goal seems to be to show everyone that they have eight admins.
  7. G

it's ultimately a pointless conversation since it's not like the old Gen IV and earlier admins are any more exceptional or memorable. write a decent team, admins or not. do that challenge, GF.
  8. G

but.....Flare had four scientists in the main story and a fifth for the post-game. while Aether and Skull did only have one Admin, it was a byproduct of having the Evil Team Duty split in two.
Back
Top Bottom