Search results for query: *

1. G

SwSh Pokemon Home

i mean, you literally do it (again) right here: 'culling doesn't solve any issues, new [issues] will spring in its place.' or essentially: the solution doesn't work because the problem (ie., balance issues and meta) still persist. nonetheless it's pointless to argue the semantics. there is a...
  2. G

SwSh Pokemon Home

there's nothing inherently wrong with metas. i don't understand why gamers throw it around like a negative buzzword; metas are inevitable in almost any game (and life). what is a problem is when something is meta shaping, centered, or defining. there's a fundamental difference between, for...
  3. G

SwSh Pokemon Home

i mean, it depends on what pokemon are still left in. you can end up with diverse teams out of a smaller roster-- which as a tangent, we have no idea how 'small' this roster may be-- but what causes teams to become homogenized is when there are meta centering pokemon. stuff like Landorus...
  4. G

SwSh Pokemon Home

i'm not buying into that for two key reasons: 1) neither SM nor USUM had the national dex anyways as it was relegated to Bank, which i imagine will still hold for Home; 2) during the PR runs for USUM, Game Freak openly acknowledged that they'd started to view DLC differently (and pretty much...
  5. G

SwSh Pokemon Home

there shouldn't be any trouble at all. it's literally a cloud storage app. it's not going anywhere.
Back
Top Bottom