Search results for query: *

1. G

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

i mean, surely the environments and conditions would be different. love to see some of the examples though, because it doesn't seem like there's a huge market on YouTube for people exactly replicating (or attempting to, apparently) their own models.
  2. G

TPCi'd love to take your wake up call but they're too busy counting their money from merchandise sales (let alone whatever Masters and Go are bringing in)
  3. G

neat! they'd've been made by the same people (or team/group) that made them the first time though so i'm sure whatever modelers' experiences you're pulling from aren't quite applicable right now it's certainly doable. they're simply ripping off a bandaid, however.
  4. G

or they literally just rebuilt it the exact same way all over again. idk why that's so unfathomable to people. esp considering that the only reason that a rebuild would've been necessitated would've due to proprietary engines
  5. G

to me it reads as generic PR smoke; otherwise it really does make no sense (just like what they had to say about Trials too).
  6. G

i'd imagine most, if not all, mythicals are in the game.
  7. G

400 puts it at second largest for a debut game, third if you include director's cuts (and only by 3 considering that).
  8. G

all things considered, skeptical.
  9. G

marketing was different because there was no social media to spread it around and thus pokemon did substantially less.
  10. G

XY revealed a lot too, though not quite as much as SM. that being said, going back to pre-XY comparisons is pretty pointless considering the bulk of the news then came from stuff like CoroCoro.
  11. G

which i get, but i think it's ultimately splitting meaningless hairs. (within the context of pokemon, at least.)
  12. G

i mean....it's Pokemon. not really known for being scientifically accurate in any regard. (see: Sandshrew)
  13. G

the quality of an interview is dependent on questions asked. they got asked mostly bad questions. the end. you're making a mountain out of a molehill here "IMO" or not.
  14. G

XY's legacy. bless.
  15. G

some of these won't happen simply due to underlying realities. like unless Water is nerfed too, Ice will always just be bad or second rate simply because Ice Beam is learnable on virtually every relevant Water-type.
  16. G

due to the nature of the service....probably not.
  17. G

i wouldn't hold your breath; you're probably likely to need two subscriptions, though they might try some type of bundle.
  18. G

glad i'm not the only one. i was so confused for a second thinking that our rival was going to be grandma.
  19. G

...okay? the website pretty much outright says the dude is shady.
  20. G

based off of design and website blurbs, Bede is probably the best bet for human antagonist.
Back
Top Bottom