Search results for query: *

1. G

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

then again, brought to you by the same people that said Raichu got psychic because pancakes (pls don't think about it)
  2. G

think of it this way: i'm a kid and USUM is my first game. big fan of cats and i want a Glameow. how do i get one? trimming out some of the fat of the story, i get one because someone had brought up one from Pearl or ORAS. no matter what in this case, the Glameow is going to have come from...
  3. G

that you can obtain any Pokemon via the internet is irrelevant; the fact of the matter is that those pokemon came from an older game.
  4. G

only from a sheer quantitative perspective. the size of a roster means little if so much of it is locked behind having to have played x-number of previous installments.
  5. G

and they're welcome to continue moving the goalposts.
  6. G

a roster of 400 puts it at the second largest regional dex in the series, third if you include director's cuts (and it's third by a whopping three).
Back
Top Bottom