Search results for query: *

1. G

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

only an SOS of Bisharp, which has a 5% encounter rate. fortunately, Serebii says that Bisharp SOSs often so...lucky for you?
  2. G

Route 4
  3. G

go through Diglett's Tunnel. you'll need Strength.
  4. G

have you checked the flea market in Malie? elsewise i'd imagine they're not in the game if you've already checked the mall the as well.
  5. G

you can't, but it does appear as an interactable pokemon on Mt Lanakila when you complete that side-quest
  6. G

yes and yes.
  7. G

unless they changed it in USUM, it's at Ancient Poni Path. if you have US you should be able to buy it in the flea market too.
  8. G

you get the Pikachu outfit from it, though i don't know if that's a sensible purpose.
  9. G

the patch of grass on the left side of Route 1, the side you traverse first and meet your starter, has a 30% chance of Buneary. every other patch is only 10%. the taurus rock patches do not have Buneary.
  10. G

both are from breeding their evolutions (found Route 12 and on Poni respectively) or PokePelago.
  11. G

there's no way to move Z Crystals. they can't be traded and they cannot be stored in bank.
  12. G

Gen 6 -> 7 and Gen 1 -> 7 is a one-way trip. once a Pokemon from XYORAS and RBY go into SM, they cannot go back to their original games. it should, but i also haven't checked.
  13. G

yes they can. well at least 10% can be formed without any cores. i formed one in my OG playthrough of Moon without cores.
  14. G

Bank does not let you transfer items.
  15. G

there's only one in the overworld, yes. you have to get more from PokePelago. Mimikyu also works well since it takes zero damage from Jangmo-o and Hakamo-o. granted, no Frisk, but it definitely works fairly well.
  16. G

5% on wild Jangmo-o's and Hakamo-o's. 50% on wild Kommo-o's.
  17. G

1. yes. that's exactly how the transfers work. they are only one way, however. 2. yes. Pokebank doesn't check for hacked Pokemon anyways.
  18. G

Elite Four and Battle Buffet aside, no.
  19. G

During the day in Moon only.
  20. G

54-58
Back
Top Bottom