Search results for query: *

1. goldenchimchar

Do you think Goh's Grookey is the worst starter a main character has ever had in the anime?

The difference between Grookey and Yanma is that Yanma was a wild Pokemon and Grookey wasn't. When it comes to catching wild Pokemon, it's all fair in love and war.
  2. goldenchimchar

Do you think Goh's Grookey is the worst starter a main character has ever had in the anime?

The writers had to justify giving Grookey to Goh somehow.
  3. goldenchimchar

The thing is, the episode told us about their so-called bond instead of showing us. From what I see, I don't see any semblance of bonding. It was more like they just hung out with each other. But they told us about their "bond" to justify giving it to Goh. That's one of the problems with the...
  4. goldenchimchar

If they wanted to give Grookey to Goh, there were plenty of other ways to make it happen without it being forced. It honestly felt more like wish fulfillment than something deep. Episodes like that happen when you bend the universe and its rules to favor one character. If I wrote the episode...
Back
Top Bottom