Search results for query: *

1. grey_toiletpaper

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

First started out as being a super cool dark and fire type for the edgelords and then as the generations went on it got progressively worse and while its mega is awesome, it falls just far from what you can do with other fire megas like blaziken and charizard. Rip my edgy doggo Dragalge
  2. grey_toiletpaper

bzz bzz oh you know what it is, it's the first time game freak made a pikaclone that didnt look like pikachu. while its not an exact pikaclone, its the same thing in its treatment from gamefreak. given the fact that it got 5 different forms with unique typings, incredible fleshing out in the...
  3. grey_toiletpaper

probably my favourite ultra beasts next to stakataka, idk there's something about it that really draws to me. Probably all the edgy artwork with xurk and stak in the rain. Sableye
  4. grey_toiletpaper

Love its design and nifty ability that doesn't really work on mega blastoise Breloom
  5. grey_toiletpaper

Probably one of my favourite bug types, neat design combo'd with ok abilities and moves makes it a support mon not to be meessed with. I love it. Stakataka
  6. grey_toiletpaper

Honestly love its design and the way it loooks far more menacing than its prevos but compared to other ghost types it's just more defensive than its brethren. Shedinja
  7. grey_toiletpaper

I love claydol with its design and movepool but it's stats don't work with its typing so it really can't be an effective tank which is kinda sad. Jellicent
  8. grey_toiletpaper

Cloud of gas that tbh just makes life harder for ground types lmao Cofagrigus
  9. grey_toiletpaper

Smol disguise bean owo Krookodile
  10. grey_toiletpaper

Honestly a disappointing mon, wonderful design and attack hindered by lackluster stats and movepool Porygon
  11. grey_toiletpaper

Cinccino and its evolutionary line just seems like something that's designed to be a huge annoyance. It's by no means actually that bad but at the same time it just ends up being some fast foe with 125 STAB tail slaps coming your way. Pretty useless in the upper tiers too. Litwick
  12. grey_toiletpaper

uwu an eDgY birB but honestly always been cool to me Dhelmise
Back
Top Bottom