Search results for query: *

1. guzmania

What video games are you playing now?

that's a shame (it does kind of suck having such highly anticipated games being exclusive to a console that's relatively difficult to get) :< i'm sure eventually you'll nag it, though, whether it gets ported or you land a ps5. literally as long as you like rpgs in general and/or the ffvii saga...
  2. guzmania

(friends are aware that i've) picked DQXI back up! Currently prepping for the Slayer of the Sands fight and dreading the Gondolia boss like none other in the game minus that GODDAMN Dora-in-Grey... <3 just like old times! I swear it gets better and better each time I play it.. With FFVII...
  3. guzmania

The modern AA trilogy can be kinda like that. Ironically, it took me considerably less time to beat than any of the other "sagas" (OT, Investigations, TGAA), but a lot of that was probably because I had a lot more free time on my hands than usual when playing it. I love it, don't get me wrong...
  4. guzmania

Playing VA-11 HALL-A again after setting it down for a few months (I think I got distracted by the release of Indigo Disk and simply forgot about it after only meaning to put it on hold...). It's embarrassing to admit that I only made it to the middle of the 3rd day, but I've been enthralled...
  5. guzmania

YEAH. i feel like the pacing was... not really that good, and i did NOOOOT care for any of the one-shot characters -- i know jinxie was supposed to be likable but her repeatedly slapping apollo in the face with those charms got very old very quickly and after the tenma taro thing with her dad...
  6. guzmania

that's my least favorite as well! i know it's unpopular but i haven't seen many people who have it as their most disliked so.. hello fellow monstrous turnabout hater?? started dqvi earlier! it sure is one of the Games of All Time (in a good way. so far)
  7. guzmania

i'm going through the full professor layton series at current :] as of this moment, i am on unwound future
  8. guzmania

nuzlocking platinum currently! still in the "overabundant grinding" early-game stage..
  9. guzmania

this isnt an answer to the question the title of the thread poses, but i immediately thought of ace attorney godot and was shocked at how anyone could think downloading him would be a mistake
  10. guzmania

^ jsyk they are entirely wrong, no such thing as too much midnight lycanroc at all i finally got manon and dee jay into master rank in sf6!! :bulbaLove:
  11. guzmania

i have officially returned to stardew valley after taking a break from it for like, a year
  12. guzmania

currently doing a blind run of omori. pretty sure i've still got a ways to go though. i was playing totk but i've been on hiatus ever since street fighter vi dropped
Back
Top Bottom