1. guzmania

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

10/10 no notes hisuian goodra?
  2. guzmania

sharpedo
  3. guzmania

6.5/10 no particular attachment to it, but i don't mind it either wynaut!
  4. guzmania

5/10 alongside the rest of its monkey brethren. i don't have much affection towards it, but i find them inoffensive. the epitome of "Pokemon That Are Just There." dachsbun?
  5. guzmania

i'm tempted to give her a shitty score as payback for your flower dino slander but ogerpon is cute and pure and i simply cannot take out my aggression on her. 10/10 lilligant-hisui
  6. guzmania

10/10, would rank it higher if i could... it's so cute. a tiny shy martial artist ghost. i love it. meganium
  7. guzmania

10/10. it's a kitty weasel that's both kinda edgy and very cute... and it's heavily associated with my very favorite character, so of course i love it! gardevoir
  8. guzmania

10/10. i am highly fond of baby spiders ^^ jellicent
  9. guzmania

5/10. cute enough, don't mind it, not really my favorite though audino
  10. guzmania

1/10. the worst member of its line by a landslide. i just really dislike most (not all) of the baby mon, they feel kind of unnecessary to me. i don't find it cute at all either, which is the ONE thing a lot of baby mon have going for them. zorua
  11. guzmania

9/10 also. dont worry man i gotchu. hes a silly cute lil guy skiploom
  12. guzmania

10/10. look me in the eyes and tell me that tiny psychic kitten isnt the most adorable, precious thing to walk the earth. absol
  13. guzmania

2/10, i am not much of a fan of baby mon in general and i just dont think its cute at all, just kind of unnecessary dolliv
  14. guzmania

7/10, very cool design and typing, but i cant put it any higher because i despise the lousy three story-wise frosmoth
  15. guzmania

10/10. flawless adorable sheep. can do no wrong. (johto dex really just swept imo, that and hoenn's popped off so damn hard to me) mewtwo
  16. guzmania

ahh, 9/10. adorable sea slugs who are also useful in competitive play, what's not to love? ogerpon
  17. guzmania

10/10. that's literally the most precious line in pokemon history, jumpluff and its floaty brethren must be protected at all costs flareon (my beloved)
  18. guzmania

(someone doesn't know what capoeira is smh) 3/10 also. it's just like, an owl, and not even a cool-looking one. at least it has a kind of cute name, even if it's not very creative. mabosstiff
  19. guzmania

6/10, dont mind it, prefer the others in its line tho hitmontop
  20. guzmania

10/10. on the base level it's an ordinary everyday toucan just with a cannon beak but then you have its shiny form where it reveals its true self: a bisexual icon! liepard
Back
Top Bottom