Search results for query: *

1. hanecco

Art Gallery General Chat Thread

I feel like that on days where low mood hits me hard. Sometimes all you can do is wait for the motivation to come back. @chibighost and @Rainbow Cloud, don't push yourselves too hard. You sound like you need to rest a bit ^^
  2. hanecco

Another really cool thing people do with the TCG is extended TCG art - they repaint the card so that the art takes up the whole card as a full picture. Like this: Extended - by Squishy_Art Original TCG Card I'd like to try it but I'm 100% sure I'd just mess the card up @_@
  3. hanecco

Same - I think it works well for the Pokemon, especially Pikachu and Clefairy, but not the human characters. That's why I like Gen 2 and 3 more. Conquest has some amazing art! If I remember correctly, the sprites are actually super-downscaled versions of actual drawings made for the game...
  4. hanecco

What do people here think of official Pokemon art? Sugimori, the TCG, and Adventures/Special all have some really nice stuff in them! Personally, I love Sugimori's art from Gen 2 and 3. It's digitally produced, smoother and cleaner than the watercolours of Gen I, but still has a lot of retro...
  5. hanecco

I drew a lot in high school but never kept a sketchbook. I just drew everything on loose sheets of paper :P A lot of the time I would draw manga - like, actual comics - of me and my friends in all sorts of situations, which partly explains why. For a while I was dead set on becoming a mangaka...
  6. hanecco

I also really prefer forums to social media. Social media for art communities can become really cut-throat at times and makes people forget it's OK to draw just for fun. I like how welcoming this place is in comparison.
Back
Top Bottom