Search results for query: *

1. hanecco

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Just knocked out another section of the Fire Emblem 8 fanfic I've been writing intermittently.i am so tired. I feel a bit embarrassed about writing ship fic, but i really shouldn;t/
  2. hanecco

Dusted off my old WIP Faraway Island and began to refine the ideas and concepts it uses. I don't think I've touched it since early 2020.
  3. hanecco

398 words into a first draft-ish state! I've managed to write around a hundred words each day for the past week. Now, if only I didn't keep deleting it all, I'd probably have a complete draft for Chapter 1 by this point.
  4. hanecco

Three Snuggle Tier List updates in a row, huh? I finished up the story section of my extended XY review, and it reads smoothly now while also getting across what I wanted to say. Extra thoughts in the spoiler. I also came up with a great idea on how to write about one of my characters...
  5. hanecco

I just finished my review of XY's story after around three drafts and several weeks of writing it! ... It's not entirely finished, since it needs a final read-over and extra polishing, but the point is that this one is a coherent, planned set of paragraphs, and not semi-related snippets which I...
  6. hanecco

I wrote a bit more of the first chapter of the slice of life thing I'm working on. I changed it from the first draft significantly in terms of the events that happen, but now I feel like the first draft was better than the second draft because I was more sure about the point I wanted to make...
Back
Top Bottom