1. hanecco

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Aw, it's sad to see this thread come to an end. :( I liked the question "What was the first video game system you got?" I also remember the one about what you'd do if you won the lottery - I think that was my first response on this thread.
  2. hanecco

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

Improving my illustration & fiction writing skills Setting up my Pokemon fansite Getting back into programming Improving my mental health I’m not going to have many classes between May and September, so lots of free time for me!
  3. hanecco

Curling up in blankets, holding a hot drink, while snow softly falls to the ground outside. Winter has a coziness the other seasons can't come close to.
  4. hanecco

Hmmm - the very first console I ever played must have been the GameCube. I was only ever allowed to play Mario Kart: Double Dash on it, but I know my dad used to play Assassin’s Creed. When I was little, I really wanted to play it because it looked cool, but I was never allowed to. :P The very...
  5. hanecco

A mysterious shapeshifter who you can tell isn't quite human... ...that's what I'd want to be, but in reality I'd probably be an NPC who sells you potions for your journey or something. :P
  6. hanecco

I joined because I dared myself to post a cringey shipping fic I wrote in the middle of the night to the Writer's Workshop. When I turned up, though, I realised the community here was actually really nice and welcoming, and decided to stick around.
  7. hanecco

Been a while since I thought about animals and not Pokemon! When I was younger, horses - they are elegant but also pretty powerful. These days, I like all animals ~
  8. hanecco

Sit on the sofa, drink something warm, and wait for the grogginess of sleep to clear up. I also check my phone/computer, since the light makes me feel more awake.
  9. hanecco

Head downstairs and play Touhou on my laptop, or maybe write some fan fiction/original stories. Both of them help me to stop thinking too much at night about said stories or whatever random stuff keeps racing through my mind.
Back
Top Bottom