Search results for query: *

1. hanecco

Mafia A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia, Endgame: The Fool is You! Oracle and Survivors win! (1/5/20)

Wait, it's already over? And though I lost, I didn't get lynched in the end, so... yay? Did you enjoy the game? Yeah, I did. What did you think of the balance? This isn't something I can intelligently comment on, sorry. What did you think of the flavour text? It was pretty good! If you could...
  2. hanecco

Mafia A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia, Endgame: The Fool is You! Oracle and Survivors win! (1/5/20)

Yeah, OK. This is the only true thing I said in the previous post. Mafia is really not my talent. I'm actually the other Lyncher.
  3. hanecco

Vote: Pikochu We don't know anything about them. Most people at this point have claimed a role, so if you haven't it looks like you've got something to hide... I'm the vote leader again. sorry for quoting you so much Midorikawa Feels like circular reasoning to me. "Town doesn't exist, so...
  4. hanecco

@MegaPod I really shouldn't post while I'm half-asleep... What I meant was I agree with Pika that Caps probably wasn't killed by trying to recruit someone who was mafia. That, and I don't see any reason for the mafia to target Caps, makes me think it's unlikely the mafia killed them. Mido's...
  5. hanecco

Whoever killed Caps probably thought he was a Survivor like the rest of us believed. They didn't do anything suspicious on the first day. Pika_pika42 makes a good point that it's unlikely to be a mafia kill. So to me, it seems like Caps was randomly picked, not specifically targeted. The only...
  6. hanecco

So someone has the ability to nightkill... maybe there is a mafia in this game after all. That, or an indep with hostile night actions, but seeing as I'm town-aligned I'm going to assume there's a mafia for me to eliminate. If I am the only townie, at least being Commuter gives me a bit of a...
  7. hanecco

Might as well reveal my role. I'm a Commuter, which is pretty ironic seeing as the town might not exist... but then, this is an incredibly bastard game. I'm sure independents like Survivors can still vote to lynch suspicious players.
  8. hanecco

Unvote: DawningWinds Just how many survivors are there in this game?!
  9. hanecco

Because based on what they said - their role is rare - I thought he was an independent, potentially an anti-town one. I might unvote DawningWinds, though, seeing as there's a lot of confusion about what's going on. Now that there's four (?) people with the Survivor role... that's too much of a...
  10. hanecco

@TheCapsFan Could you repeat your question? I don't remember being asked anything...
  11. hanecco

This way my rationale for voting DawningWinds. Considering that they described their role as "very rare", there's a good chance they are independent to the town, and it would be better to eliminate them That's what an anti-Town person would say. :P
  12. hanecco

Vote: DawningWinds My revenge for your earlier vote. :) As for my role, it's pretty ordinary, like the game promised.
Back
Top Bottom