Search results for query: *

1. H

GO Eggs in GO!

I get the same with the generic 7km Pokémon from friends. Only 1 incubator keeps it clogged
  2. H

GO Eggs in GO!

Bought the 780 box to get the incubators. Gotta get that Celibi challenge done! Lots of 7krs to get through
  3. H

GO Eggs in GO!

Went for a cycle yesterday, and hatched all 6 eggs on the first climb! 2xTrapinch - first ones! 2xTorchic - getting closer to the Blazekin 1x Nosepass 1x Corphish Very happy with that. Now collecting eggs from pokestops has become like collecting hens teeth - can't seem to get any!
  4. H

GO Eggs in GO!

I got my first Nosepass! But a Skarmony from the other egg so back to the usual
  5. H

GO Eggs in GO!

Today I've had had 2x Aron and 1x Pichu Fairly happy with that
  6. H

GO Eggs in GO!

Seeet, might get something other than bellsprout or ekans
  7. H

GO Eggs in GO!

No more pidgy in eggs! I may now get a chance to get a final evolution starter!
  8. H

GO Eggs in GO!

hatched a Charmander this morning, with many, many more to go before I get a Charizard. Not been getting any 10k eggs recently tho. And I want Aerodactyl
  9. H

GO Eggs in GO!

So I've finally emptied my bag of eggs. And gonna go somewhere different and collect eggs. I hope they are different from the usual commons I keep getting
  10. H

GO Eggs in GO!

Has anyone noticed if they are getting the same Pokemon from eggs at the same stop? For example I think I keep getting sandshrew from 5k eggs collected from the same stop. thoughts?
  11. H

GO Eggs in GO!

I guess I need to get more walking done!
  12. H

GO Eggs in GO!

I have hatched more than a few eggs now had have noticed that, other than magikarp, 2km eggs are useless. 5k eggs have been a mix, with notable hatches like geodude, abra, sandshrew and machop. Ive only done two 10k eggs, and have had a pinser and a mr mime! I would like to see this feature in...
Back
Top Bottom