• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. helperman

What Exactly Does This Pokemon Do?

peliper atempts to eat giovanni james pulls him out of his mouth james: im so sorry giovanni: pain project NOW!!!!!! missing no.
  2. helperman

team rocket blast off again, this time with there leader the worlds weakest magicarp
  3. helperman

hisuian voltorb
  4. helperman

trio: we brought a good one this time giovanni: were is it they discovere that scorbunny has run away and started a fire in the process
  5. helperman

giovanni: what's that smell. james: the pokemon we brought you. giovanni faint because of the smell team rockets meowth
  6. helperman

giovanni is sleeping giovanni: ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! giovanni: i got atacked by a ghost meowth: like our new pokemon giovanni: no. now get it away from me darkrai
  7. helperman

jessie, james and meowth all at the same time: we brought you a good one boss giovanni: were is it they realize ryperior drilled through the ground magickarp
  8. helperman

giovanni: was is this pathetick thing!! james: but boss giovanni: dont but boss me before he giovanni can say anithing else he falls asleep giovanni: how come asleep james: that was what i was trying to say. it puts people to sleep he looks in the mirror giovanni...
  9. helperman

meowth: this pokemon can transform into anything giovanni: can it transform into air they realize that dittos gone mew three(i know its not an official pokemon)
  10. helperman

jessie: its a beautiful girly pokemon giovanni: i can tell. i want strong pokemon not cute ones you idiots!!! mew two
  11. helperman

meowth: this pokemon is a favorite of kids geovanni: do i look like kid!!! james: no. we are gunna run now! ash's pikachu (they have finally don it )
  12. helperman

meoth: this punches people with poisonous punches giovanni: ok i want it bring it here james: ok boss crougunk punches giovanni giovanni: bring me a pokemon that knows the difference inbeetween normal people and me eternamax eternatus
  13. helperman

Giovanni: what does this puny little thing do James: it hits things with its shell Giovanni: get rid of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ditto
Back
Top Bottom