Search results for query: *

1. henrymidfields

Things that frustrate you in games?

Further speaking of Zelda, having to start over a boss fight after falling down. I eventually gave up on A Link to the Past because of Moldorm.
  2. henrymidfields

One that I recently discovered to my ire was the near-exclusive usage of the touch screen in Zelda: Spirit Tracks. It's really stupid when the buttons (in terms of controlling Link) are 90% non-functional, considering that that was what was the norm in most 2D games prior or 3DS games...
  3. henrymidfields

I just have a new one: Not being given sufficient advance notice of services are being shut down. Totally hated it when Nintendo announced the DS Wi-Fi shutdown: I was playing BW and was in the middle of doing a quite cumbersome level-grinding against Elesa, and my original plan was to battle...
  4. henrymidfields

1) Level Grinding in Pokémon BW, courtesy of the EXP-vs-level scaling . Well, someone said before, I don't have as much time as I used to, so having to do extra routine work just to gain levels is going to be a chore for me. Quite frustrating when you're just before defeating N and Elesa, and...
Back
Top Bottom