Search results for query: *

1. hurristat

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

Oh man, it's been a while since my last update! I went to GO Fest Chicago with TeaWest and had a blast -- stayed in the city for three days even though my tickets were for Friday. I caught I think 20 various shinies over the course of the weekend (including some new ones, Absol (level 9!)...
  2. hurristat

Did about fifteen Latias raids over the weekend and got a shiny! Nothing quite like a good raid train.
  3. hurristat

I've gotten a lot of stuff since my last update, so there's no point in me detailing everything except the most important: I hit double forty! (40m exp)
  4. hurristat

I was out of town, unfortunately, for the community day, so I only got three shinies as compared to my usual pull rate of about 8-9 shinies per community day. Oh well, that's still one of each. Today I hatched a perfect Farfetch'd (!) and for my special trade I swapped one of my Go Fest Unown...
  5. hurristat

Pretty successful Johto event! I caught a shiny of all the three new ones -- Natu, Pineco, and Sunkern. Wanted to get a Houndour and Snubbull while I was at it, but it wasn't meant to be. The wild Tyranitar that spawned at my workplace ran, which I was pretty bummed about, but oh well. Caught a...
Back
Top Bottom