Search results for query: *

1. hurristat

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) To be honest, I don't think there is much logic behind the numbers. I would assume that the developers intuited how difficult each battle area would be and decided the numbers based on that.
  2. hurristat

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Yes.
  3. hurristat

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Actually I cleaned the contacts with a q-tip and some rubbing alcohol and I was able to access the files. Thank you guys for your help!
  4. hurristat

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I've tried it in another DS, same message. Probably about a cumulative 20 tries now. Looks like toast. I'll have to go get another copy of the game today or tomorrow. :/ Thank you guys for your help.
  5. hurristat

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Well the thing is I can't even get to the screen that allows me to start a new game. It just gives me that message.
  6. hurristat

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Whenever I start my Pokemon White version, I get this message: Is it completely toast or is there hope?
  7. hurristat

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) The only reason that they're inaccurate at other levels is because there is more than one IV for each value.
  8. hurristat

Re: Older Games: Simple Questions Thread There's your answer.
  9. hurristat

Re: Wild Meowth holding PP Up? (FireRed) No. Meowth picked it up before you caught it.
  10. hurristat

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Well if you're in Kanto, then you probably ought to try battling the saffron city leader again.
  11. hurristat

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Hacking. A level 1 Rhyperior is hacked. You can get that move by means of the move relearner and a heart scale. There was a legitimate event to get Arceus.
  12. hurristat

Re: Older Games: Simple Questions Thread Fly, Surf, Dive, and Waterfall are all decent in-game as battle moves.
  13. hurristat

Re: Older Games: Simple Questions Thread Does "your team" include HM slaves?
  14. hurristat

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Yes, you'll be able to use it.
  15. hurristat

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) In Pt, there was an event to get them. In BW, they're in that Shopping Mall 9 in an unused room.
  16. hurristat

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) 1) Aesthetics. 2) It's not as strong battle-wise, but you can just give it an everstone and call it good.
  17. hurristat

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) All of them have it.
  18. hurristat

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) I forgot to rename my Gen IV pokemon so they have lowercase letters. If I evolve them, will their names change?
  19. hurristat

Re: Evolution troubles! Yes. Questions like this also belong in SQSA.
  20. hurristat

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Yes. If it only matters to you about White, then I say you choose white.
Back
Top Bottom