Search results for query: *

1. hwd405

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

But the second leak you mentioned was exactly the leak I was talking about. It's not one single leak, it's a collection of three separate previously made posts on 4chan. Oh I know that, I was one of the first to stumble upon it after USUM were revealed and in fact I think that screenshot was...
  2. hwd405

Guys, don't get your hopes up too much about Alolan forms being confirmed. It's true that the leak in the OP mentions them but the actual source of that leak on 4chan starts with "I'm just copying and pasting" and the bit of the leak with rainbow rocket is copied word for word from a comment...
  3. hwd405

Battle HUD is SM's Text box style is SM's Evolution screen is supposed to be green for Alolan forms Looks like the furigana is missing but it's hard to be certain, the characters in the top right might have some very small furigana I don't wanna say they didn't try but those are some glaring...
  4. hwd405

Well, the official site says so that seems unlikely.
  5. hwd405

Can I suggest using the nyafuu archive instead of linking to 4chan directly? The archive links continue working forever, the 4chan leaks won't.
Back
Top Bottom