Search results for query: *

1. I

Neverending Romance -- The Shipping List Revival

kris and lyra also have the same manga counterpart, but are distinctly different characters. since they have different names, id personally count them as counterparts of sorts instead of the same character, but opinions on it would change from person to person. i personally think that unless the...
  2. I

i want to submit some ship names ive made BattleARShipping - Male Avatar (Pokken) & Female Avatar (Pokken) SynergySupportShipping - Male Avatar (Pokken) & Nia (Pokken Tournament) SynergyBurstShipping - Male Avatar (Pokken) & Anne (Pokken Tournament) SynergyStoneShipping - Anne (Pokken...
  3. I

i havent played go, so im just going based off what bulbapedia says. it says rhi is referred to gender neutrally in english, but is referred to as a male in german. thats all i was going on. there is probably more dialogue and hints to point one way or another in the game itself but again, i...
  4. I

i was looking through the list and noticed a few oddities and errors i thought would be worth pointing out. im not very savvy with the reply feature, so ill just be doing a lot of copy pasting ElderPartnerShipping - Mimey (Mr. Mime) & Rotom (Professor Oak’s) typo, not sure what that  is doing...
  5. I

woah, i wasnt expecting to see gym challenger ship names! its so much fun to see ship names for niche characters like them
  6. I

melli/adaman seems to be pretty common as AdamantOrbShipping arezu/mai ive seen called DiamondGalShipping by one person cyllene/zisu ive seen called CaptainShipping by a few people and surprisingly ive never seen an irida/palina ship name myself though this is just what ive found on tumblr, no...
  7. I

submitting a ship name ive been seeing a bit lately HanaMusaShipping - Delia & Jessie its mostly one person on tumblr making content for them, but theyre also a relatively popular blogger and ive seen the name and ship spreading a bit because of their influence also, because of a recent...
  8. I

personally, i prefer SpringSpriteShipping. its very cute
  9. I

submitting some names of my own, mostly based off masters DistressedFashionShipping - Gladion & Serena GoldenRayedShipping - Ethan (game) & Lillie GothFashionShipping - Furisode Girl Kali & Helena (masters) LabCapeShipping - Lance & Professor Sycamore PitchBlackShipping - Hilbert & Marnie...
  10. I

not scarlet/violet, but i came across another ship name in the wild LochNessShipping - Raihan & Nessa seems fairly common on tumblr, and its used at least somewhat on twitter. the name is also already taken on the list though
  11. I

i am here with ship names from tumblr! ive been spending awhile looking through tags and searches looking for names, and though theres always more to find, I think its time i post what I've found so far here. these were mostly found through tumblrs (somewhat faulty) tag system and (equally as...
  12. I

I haven't found a ship name for them anywhere but also couldn't come up with one I liked, so thank you lol If you don't mind, what's the reasoning behind this ship name? It's always fun to know the behind the scenes
  13. I

id like to coin some names RoyalRedShipping - Lear & Red (game) UnbeatableRivalShipping - Blue (game) & Raihan was gonna do a leon/sonia/raihan name too but i couldnt come up with a name i actually liked lol
  14. I

found a few new legends arceus ships on tumblr, though all have relatively small usage (all but one of these ive only seen used by a single person each) TimeTravelShipping - Adaman & Ingo CrazyTimeTrainShipping - Adaman, Ingo & Volo CaptainShipping - Cyllene & Zisu DiamondGalShipping - Arezu &...
  15. I

Noticed the same ship accepted under two different names, I'm curious what the reason for this was, or if it was simply a mistake?
  16. I

I decided I would make a name for helena & naomi instead of waiting, mostly bc I wanted to post some art I'd done and I like tagging the ship names when I do, but if it ends up getting a different more popular name I'm not that fussed and am totally fine to switch over to that. Anyway, I went...
  17. I

Would it be too soon to coin a ship name for Helena & Naomi from pkmn masters? Helena was only added yesterday I believe, but was known abt since the start of the month, but also masters pairings are very rare and ever rarer to get names. Plus these two don't actually interact, and they're just...
  18. I

Saw someone on tumblr coin gardenia & kris as NewEternityShipping and since, as far as I've seen, the names unused and the ship doesn't have any other names in use I thought it'd be worth mentioning
  19. I

Went hunting for some legends arceus ship names! I exclusively checked tumblr because that's all I really use and there was a lot I wanted to check. This will likely overlap with names people have already collected here, so I apologise for that Here are some very frequent ones, most having over...
  20. I

ive been hunting around to try and find some pokemon masters ship names and unfortunately there doesnt seem to be much around, but heres some ive found: NewfoundRegalShipping - Bettie & Lear RoyalLoversShipping - Rachel & Sawyer PasioShipping - Paulo & Scottie all of these are the pokemon...
Back
Top Bottom