• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. ii kanji

Review XY131: Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Ultimate Match!!

Can we just be clear here that Aito Oohashi (as opposed to Yukiyoshi Oohashi) and Iwane are Animation Directors and not writers. Not to lessen the impact of what they're saying (I agree with InfernoPlato - it's great that the team feels so passionately about the story they are telling us!) but a...
  2. ii kanji

Dude, you haven't been paying attention. Me too. Interesting! I am not in the camp that believes that an admission of tampering/cheating would allow Satoshi to take the title by default, but I'm definitely interested to confirm whether that was correctly subbed.
  3. ii kanji

Man, if I had given more than 0 damns about Numelgon that would have been such a Game of Thrones moment...
  4. ii kanji

For me the worst disappointment is that Ookido and Mama-san were not watching, but that dude from the wetlands was?!
Back
Top Bottom