Search results for query: *

1. ii kanji

Preview SM003: Hello, Roto, I'm the Rotom Pokédex, Roto!

Surely it'll be addressed! Though mind you, Kenta Miyake is appearing (listed as Sakaki) so WHAT IF they're still around?! Does anyone know whether Sakaki or Maaiika had precendence in XY?
  2. ii kanji

(Translation v. v. approx only) M: Yahoo! Alola region is the best right?! K: Blue skies, white clouds, shining emerald sea! N: *Something about Alola's speciality malasada doughnuts* M: Yes, yes, those are also soooo delicious! (Not too sure about the next 3 lines) K: We're putting a huge...
  3. ii kanji

Or conversely, considering the trajectory of SM so far as compared to XY/BW, they may return it to the prominence it had in the earlier series. We might have (part of) the answer this time next week!
  4. ii kanji

I agree with @ShadowZone1996. I love the original motto and it is a classic beyond human comprehension, but the BF & DP mottoes in which Nyasu was actually a 3rd equal member of the gang just felt so much fairer. My main anxiety is to see the end of the stock motto animation. After just 2...
  5. ii kanji

Oh my days HOW did I miss that preview?! They got to narrate it! :X3: I'm concerned that I'm pathologically addicted. Hearing their voices was akin to a hit of heroin after 3 weeks cold turkey!!!!!! RE the music I don't think it's big enough to be the motto theme, I expect this to be their...
  6. ii kanji

I love both. Initially I liked Mimikyu more (how not?!) but after seeing and, most importantly, hearing Kiteruguma today I've decided I really love them equally! I wanted Mimikyu for Musashi and Kiteruguma for Kojiro (who doesn't want to see him getting glomped by that monster?!) but I think...
  7. ii kanji

Deffo not. We already know that the ending is Pose by Taiiku Okazaki. Honestly a good shout as it would explain why Unsho Ishizuka is listed as Alola Ookido. Not sure how I feel about Abareru-kun as a new narrator though...
  8. ii kanji

On reflection: What the fuck.
  9. ii kanji

PHEW! I think I'd have had some sort of psychotic event if the Rockets weren't listed here.
  10. ii kanji

Yeah for sure. (よロトしく is weirdly cute though...)
  11. ii kanji

Hang on a tick, what the hell language were all the other dexes speaking then? Or it has a "roto" verbal tic?... Actually I'm confused. Which translation of the title is the correct one/what is the original title?
Back
Top Bottom