Search results for query: *

1. ii kanji

Why Females (Girls, & Women) cannot win Pokemon League?

How did this thread turn into a thinly veiled excuse to bitch about the outcome of the Kalos League, again?
  2. ii kanji

Spot the pattern. :sick: Not exactly on this matter, but it's not an unreasonable hypothesis based on what we know about the show makers' attitudes towards the main females and Serena's own motivations. Exhibit A: Masamitsu Hidaka's interview with Pokebeach. Exhibit B: Serena's parting...
  3. ii kanji

What do you want me to say? They are all just marketing tools or, from the creators' POV, a medium through which to tell a story, Satoshi and Pikachu included. Not that I follow any other shounen series than Pokemon, but this would be a welcome development as far as I'm concerned. Why shouldn't...
  4. ii kanji

o_O Where to even start? For one "Serena" is not a real girl to have real preferences - she is a marketing tool and could have been utilised in any way. Secondly, we're not talking individuals here , we're talking about trends. Over a 20 year period, the Pokemon anime has made it quite clear...
  5. ii kanji

Which is what exactly?
  6. ii kanji

I guess you wouldn't need to be so defensive if you weren't deliberately missing the point? We all get it but there's still no good reason to not show a lady winning the League.
Back
Top Bottom