2. ii kanji

Preview SM058: Don't Cry, Hidoide!

Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype!!!!
  3. ii kanji

DON'T! :cry:
  4. ii kanji

Agreed, in the first place, but how about now? He looked like his normal self in her recent wedding fantasy... I think she loves him now because he treats her really well. All the evidence thus far paints this Dohidoide guy as not very nice, and I don't think Pokeani is irresponsible enough to...
  5. ii kanji

Omg this episode presents another opportunity to do this!...: View: https://twitter.com/TheEndlessZero/status/952324488787476480
  6. ii kanji

They've emphasised this SO much that it's the only thing actually that makes me suspicious that it could go. Yes it was DP, and yes I'd love it to happen again, but to do it now would be a big mistake I think. Not only is Kojiro bound to be without any Pokemon for a period of time (what would...
  7. ii kanji

NOT AGAIN Really? Like what? I'm not saying it's impossible, but the timing is so off - why would they do this episode now if he is going to release her? I was going to ask where I could find this but I found it myself, thanks Twitter... For anyone interested: View...
  8. ii kanji

Just what are they trying to hide from us by giving us so little information?!
  9. ii kanji

So to recap, the summaries have revealed exactly 0 new information and almost every clip in the New Years preview was of Kojirou fighting with Dohidoide AND it's getting increasingly unlikely that the episode will be filled with 50% nonsensical school B plot... The unexplained clips are: -...
  10. ii kanji

SWEET GOD IN HEAVEN IS REAL AND LISTENING TO MY PRAYERS!!! Here's hoping for a <30 second scene of the happy family shopping before spending the rest of the episode with the Rockets.
  11. ii kanji

It will be an opportunity missed if they don't mention Rumika in this episode - she too is a crazy, stalking ex who can't let go!
  12. ii kanji

Threadmarks: Staff list and new summary

I love how ridiculously straight they're playing this regardless of all the obvious inappropriate anime tropes that are immediately evoked at the thought of a sexy young man fist-fighting with the "Senpai" a fantasy tentacled creature (who he kind of owns) for a love that never can be... What...
  13. ii kanji

Shush. Also, I have a really good feeling about this episode and I'm never wrong.
  14. ii kanji

*insert insane tears of joy* How immoral would it be to fake sick on January 18th?
Back
Top Bottom