Search results for query: *

1. ii kanji

Review SM058: Don't Cry, Hidoide!

Haha, omg I couldn't help laughing out loud that Musashi opened this episode - that girl doesn't know how to contain herself! I definitely feel that the power dynamic between the two has shifted significantly over the years though. She used to be far more dominant over him in the olden days...
  2. ii kanji

LOL!! Fair enough, he was not into that dance at all was he? But tbf at the time I remember seeing that and thinking it was pretty OOC for how he was during XY to be sooooo resistant to attending that party. He didn't have a problem getting up on stage and dancing uninvited 50 episodes back...
  3. ii kanji

Shy, reserved? Maybe, although he's pretty fluctuant. But timid, implying fearfulness? Not really since AG/early DP as far as I'm concerned. I'm interested to hear if you disagree.
  4. ii kanji

I agree she was quite into performing > job, but not till SM did I think she doesn't care about it at all. I don't think he's been particularly timid at least since AG/early DP. His (and Musashi's actually) character has really changed dramatically over the years, which wasn't that obvious...
  5. ii kanji

Really? I never got that impression till SM.
  6. ii kanji

This afternoon a colleague asked me if I was in love and I said "hell, no." If he asked me the same question now, I would have to say "hell, yes! and the person I'm in love with is a fictional character on an animated tv show aimed at 7-10-year-olds who is voiced by a man double my age." Fuck...
Back
Top Bottom