Search results for query: *

1. ii kanji

Preview M22: Mewtwo's Counterattack Evolution

Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution .aka Miyamoto: the Dream is Dead Evolution. :cry:
  2. ii kanji

Oooh oooh oooh! TRio stock art character models FINALLY courtesy of Mima's Twitter: View: https://twitter.com/Sunma47/status/1146684063018651650
  3. ii kanji

I don't think I've ever heard so unfitting a song for a trailer... I don't know if it's just that I'm more used to them now, but even the human models are starting to look more appealing to me - Satoshi looks really expressive as throws himself between Mew/Mewtwo!
  4. ii kanji

Are any of our US faction going to the screening today? I guess we’re gonna start hearing details soon, either way.
  5. ii kanji

Today was the Japanese pre-premiere and they have shared an hour and a half's worth of livestreaming nonsense from it, including a live performance of Kaze to Issho ni. HOWEVER OF NOTE: There is some new footage from the movie ~53:40.
  6. ii kanji

Wow they turned her into a blue-haired Barbie.
  7. ii kanji

a. I think the original Japanese version of the anime (even if it is this 3DCG remake of a movie than really cannot be improved) getting airtime in the US is AWESOME! Yes it's just one screening for Otakus blah blah, so what?! It's better than nothing!! Is anyone from this forum going to be...
  8. ii kanji

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah I'm so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As long as they do this expo business in London the year they do a TRio movie I can forgive this...
  9. ii kanji

Eh? There was one attached to DP since when??
  10. ii kanji

LOL that Ancient Mew card!! What nostalgia...
  11. ii kanji

If anyone watched today's episode live, they would have seen a trailer in the ad break for the new version of Kaze to Issho ni. I don't think we heard Shokotan singing in that clip but I can't find it uploaded anywhere yet :-(
  12. ii kanji

Omg Musashi and Kojiro look to die for! My babies!! :bulbaLove:
  13. ii kanji

Just in time, I was wondering where our early April trailer was this year. I need to see Rocket faces! As for the ending theme, I am beyond thrilled that Kobayashi is back for Kaze to Issho ni - my favourite song in the entire franchise. I hope Shokotan's polished plastic professional Pokefan...
  14. ii kanji

DON'T TELL ME THAT THIS IS MEANINGLESS HOW DOES HE KNOW ABOUT HER CUTE 'LIL GLASSES IF SHE ISN'T BEING ANIMATED?! Yes I know he's also been drawing a bunch of other Rockets, shush.
  15. ii kanji

STAHP RUINING IT FOR ME DUDE!!!! :confused:
  16. ii kanji

That was a follow-up to him drawing Yuusaku, which he in turn drew because it was DP117's 10th anniversary yesterday. This is different, IT HAS TO BE!!!!!!!
  17. ii kanji

View: https://twitter.com/animator1965/status/1103275681889185795 MIYAMOTO CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!1! (Please?)
  18. ii kanji

Omg DP stands for Detective Pikachu and Diamond and Pearl... SINNOH CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!1!
  19. ii kanji

Ok having had some time to stew, the only real thing that bothers me about the humans is how flat their eyes look - like some poor compromise between the anime designs and 3D rendered models. But, they have time, and Fuji.co's eyes don't look bad in their scene - maybe it's just because of...
  20. ii kanji

Oh NO!! What have they DONE?!?!?!?!?!
Back
Top Bottom