Search results for query: *

1. ii kanji

Ships you dislike

I was trying to be saracastic but I guess it backfired :p Sorry, yes, my examples were to illustrate that he does actually care very much indeed.
  2. ii kanji

Ships you dislike

I should check this subforum more often... Here are some examples of Kojiro not caring, for reference: 1. Here he sports the facial expression of abject apathy towards Musashi's flirting: 2. Total absence of reaction towards Musashi's wedding fantasy of Daigo: 3. Remember how emotionless...
  3. ii kanji

Ships you dislike

Lol, glad I am not alone on this. JK Rowling is the worst kind of coward... If you don't take the Japanese version as canon then the two of us are talking at cross purposes. Especially as I forgot to mention the main thing I wanted to say about XY 63, which is that in the original there's a...
  4. ii kanji

Ships you dislike

:cool:(y) Arceus should be granting your official pardon any second now. Now that we're on the same page about the main issue, I don't wanna have an argument but... HOW?! I know we're not going to agree, and I don't want to persuade you to change your mind, but facts are facts! Facts...
  5. ii kanji

Ships you dislike

God, Ikarishipping's popularity long outlived its natural life. I think 2 things contributed: 1. Shipping in Pokeani was taken a lot more seriously then than it is now. Everything and everyone had to be shipped to the point of insanity. I guess the fandom has collectively learned in 20 years...
Back
Top Bottom