Search results for query: *

1. ii kanji

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

I'm working on Sunday :cry:
  2. ii kanji

Just wanna say, I absolutely love the special art they've commissioned and are sharing on Twitter to commemorate these first few episodes. I wish they'd carry this on, I'd love to see similar official art for a Rocket episode <3
  3. ii kanji

I get the concerns about the promised formula change, but like many of you I think it's unlikely we'll have a fundamental shift to a Simpsons-esque truly episodic series. Go is hardly gonna catch new Pokemon which we never see again, is he? I read this more as them ditching the SM-style arcs, to...
  4. ii kanji

What if this travelling the world thing resulted in the invention of new anime specific regions like the Orange Islands?...
  5. ii kanji

As expected, it seems very likely like the TRio are going to start off on a bad note with their boss given their orders to come home today due to not producing good enough results. They happen to have left the only results they did produce (Miki + Hidoide) behind so...
  6. ii kanji

Miki did specifically mention the motto in this Animate interview. He said: "そしてロケット団の登場の際には“お楽しみ”な部分があるので、こちらも注目していただけたらと思います。" Which translates along the lines: "Whenever Team Rocket appears there will be a fun bit to look forward to, I hope you'll pay attention to this." Whether he's...
  7. ii kanji

This is going to be my last comment on this continuity 'debate' (as far as I can tell all but 2 users are now in agreement that it isn't a reboot), but it's worth pointing out that in the poster, the starters seen in Kanto are Fushigidane, Zenigame and Lizardon......... in front of Satoshi's house.
  8. ii kanji

o_O:unsure: Silktree, are you familiar with Occam's Razor?
  9. ii kanji

OMG look at my babies :love: But also I’m surprised so many of you got reboot from that! My feeling just from the trailer was of flashback. Especially as there’s a scene of Satoshi smashing his clock with Pikachu already in bed with him!! Alongside the summary, that Pichu sound very Ikue...
  10. ii kanji

Omg, what has come over you BDF?! We can finally be friends now!! :bulbaLove: It's also because we're just so much better ;) Quality always, quantity when it matters most.
  11. ii kanji

Omg Strike!! This can only mean one thing...
  12. ii kanji

Thing is they’ve already recast him, so I don’t see this as being an issue at all.
  13. ii kanji

@sc190191 Completely with you: it's a massive deal! I'm just scared to speculate too much on this only for it to turn out to be something other than Pikachu's backstory.
  14. ii kanji

Omg the baby is getting focus WHAT IS THIS NEW SERIES!!!
  15. ii kanji

The evidence has been stacking up for a while, but the encounter thing finalises in my mind that this is not going to be the reboot many of us were fearing. Now I feel I can really get on with being excited :giggle:
  16. ii kanji

This is the full article with additional quotes from Hayashibara, Miki and Inuyama in which the two ladies seem to be expressing a wish to re-explore their characters’ backstories. Hayashibara specifically mentions Musashi and Kojiro’s stint in the bike gang which the Love and Youth Hoso...
  17. ii kanji

Ah shoot this is all so promising for a fun, dynamic TRio who actually interact with the twerps this series <3 I want to meet them now already!
  18. ii kanji

I have no idea what they're saying, but <3 View: https://twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1187700332270256129 View: https://twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1187700583823626241 View: https://twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1187700837746757632
  19. ii kanji

Oh NO not this shit again!! :bulbaFacepalm: ... To put this into context, we’ve seen them succeed at being villains exactly the same number of times as Musashi’s team i.e. big fat 0.
Back
Top Bottom