• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. ii kanji

Preview SM146: Thank You, Alola! Respective Departures!!

I'm in denial, honestly. The idea that SM will be over this time tomorrow doesn't feel real to me.
  2. ii kanji

Oha aired a second preview although the interwebz have yet to provide that I can find... Showed Sakaki FaceTimeing TRio :wynaut:
  3. ii kanji

Between Satoshi’s parents and Kiterugumum I can’t. I got choked up just watching the preview. Also, can we please not spend this week trying to justify why Ho-Oh might also turn up?
  4. ii kanji

It wouldn't take too much to destabilise them though: Make them leave Alola ergo leave their current business venture, bear cave .etc Err, yeah, that's it.
  5. ii kanji

My mind certainly went immediately to Ho-Oh and I hope it is the big bird, as we haven't seen it in the anime since DP I don't think! Geckouga would be worth it though just for the internet explosion ;) As for the TRio, I'm expecting some kind of self-sacrifice scenario wherein they realise...
  6. ii kanji

That sentiment might well play a role (I hope it does actually!), but the rationale for leaving Mimi and Hidoide behind was very explicitly laid down in the official inspection by Matori episode. I'm glad they're following up on that honestly, especially as the idea that HQ could serve like...
  7. ii kanji

Oh God, it's really happening :cry: The noteworthy aspect of Mimikyu being mentioned specifically is that it means that it and Hidoide are not being taken to be Oak'd at HQ... You better bloody well make this a tear-inducing farewell Matsui!!
Back
Top Bottom