Search results for query: *

1. ii kanji

What are the chances that the Coronavirus causes episodes to be delayed or canceled?

Apparently a state of emergency has again been declared in Tokyo, though according to @Dogasu it isn't as stringent as last time. If cinemas are getting a curfew instead of being shut then hopefully production work will continue on the anime, but something to be aware of/keep an eye on.
  2. ii kanji

What are the chances that the Coronavirus causes episodes to be delayed or canceled?

OH GOD I hadn't thought of that...
  3. ii kanji

Is it weird to say I'm glad? Obviously I love having a new episode to look forward to every week, but I'm happy the production are finally taking steps to prioritise their staff's safety. I imagine things may be different once it returns, whether they have to curtail/cut some plot elements if it...
  4. ii kanji

Wow Japan is really gonna be fucked given their age distribution. What can we do but pray for everyone's safety, including the cast and crew of the show?
  5. ii kanji

I hate to sound like a harbinger of doom, but now that they have been forced to postpone the Olympics, is anyone else starting to see that some form of lockdown and therefore temporary hiatus is likely inevitable? Japan won't bury its head in the sand forever and it sounds like they are...
Back
Top Bottom