• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. ii kanji

Preview JN031: Hinbass's Beautiful Scale

Did he do that in SM? I've missed it either way, fingers crossed.
  2. ii kanji

From Twit: View: https://twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1287991176134418433?s=20 He appears to have a tiny Musashi in his sweatdrop but other than that I can't make head nor tail :p
  3. ii kanji

There is one particular moment in that episode where she falls/is pushed backwards in a pretty suggestive pose which I remember blowing up on Twitter immediately during and after the live airing of the episode. I am not making it up and I'm certain others in this forum will remember it, but...
  4. ii kanji

I beg to differ. As recently as the spa episode in SM I remember and obviously squick moment with Lillie that was clearly intended to titillate. I hope for better this time.
  5. ii kanji

I grit my teeth in fearful anticipation of swimsuit-Koharu fanservice moments. So far so good... Come on storyboarder/ADs - this time, surely, in 2020, you can avoid this!
  6. ii kanji

Imagine the fun if the Magikarp salesman sold Kojiro a Koiking to enter into this compo :(
  7. ii kanji

These are the interviews in which the TRio's seiyuus begged that fans petition the producers to increase their appearance rate because there was so much interesting stuff they could do. Whether they ever get to do any of that remains to be seen...
Back
Top Bottom