Search results for query: *

1. ii kanji

Would You Have Preferred Pokemon: Sword and Shield The Series Over Journeys?

Sorry if I came across as aggressive and argumentative, it just gets on my wick that his name gets dragged in the mud even when he is irrelevant to the topic at hand. We're not going to agree on the contents of your list :p Pax?
  2. ii kanji

Ok, so you really wanna argue this with me. Fine. I would dearly love to see you put this in black and white, because I don't think you can actually justify this statement. In fact, having had a look through myself, I have identified only 4 episodes for which I remember the consensus opinion...
  3. ii kanji

Sorry but what is with blaming Fujisaku for anything and everything including random hypothetical scenarios? The guy has had a few misfires, I agree. However, he has also had a lot of solid, even excellent, episodes. Are you telling me that there were no shit episodes before SM, when he joined...
  4. ii kanji

Yes. I know people think that gym quests are tired, but they serve an important purpose in providing the story with structure. Even SM, which I rate very highly due to its excellent world building and character-led saga, felt weak in this aspect even with the vague island challenge goal. PM is...
Back
Top Bottom